Friday, March 11, 2011

Reflection

I've been reading my previous posts and though they are not that many i haven't posted regularly, it's nice to know how i feel on that certain time. I've read my first post which Reylit has commented and i just realized that until now, i'm still stuck in that relationship!!!!! If that's what i call it. I, too, haven't had a bone to get out. I'm already turning 33 next Thursday and still when someone asked me, "how are you?" I always say, "it's still the same." Indeed! It's still the same. The same relationship, the same work, though i've upgraded a bit. Hehe! I'm now working more closely to the bossess although it's quite tough but i'm getting along with them. But then, aside from my duties at work, my car, my home, everything is still the same. I'm striving hard to find the right man for me. He didn't have to be handsome or rich but i just wanted him to love me and accept me for who i am. Though, hypocrisy aside, i'm also taking into consideration if he would be able to provide for me and not vice versa. :) I'm earning good right now enough to provide for my family and some vices of course but i save a lot for rainy days. :) Just heard that Albay has been under Alert Level 2 for Tsunami after Japan. I hope it would not happen.

No comments: