Sunday, August 17, 2008

Holiday

It's holiday today here in the Philippines. The President moved the holiday celebration again...as always. I think it's supposed to be on Wednesday but it's moved again. Well, the government always moved the holidays so we don't know what occassion will it should be unless we watch news on TV. I'm beginning to think that maybe we'll all woke up and our Christmas has been moved to a different date! Hahaha!

I'm at work and it's kinda boring but i don't want to stay at home. I don't know what to do as of the moment so i opeted to write my blog again. Maybe, it's a way of communicating to others when you don't know whom to talk to. Hehe! Maybe that's the irony of blogging.

I'm waiting for a call when the PDIC will release it's claim form again for the G7B closure. I hope i'll get one with a much nearer date. So long for now. i'll just think of something to work on today... Hope i'll have a great day today!

No comments: