Friday, August 15, 2008

Though day

This has been a tough day today. Today is pay day, i'm almost in a run althroughout the day. A collegue of mine is not around so i have to do some of his job. Whew! My day hasn't ended yet. I'm still at work. I just took a pause from the huge pile of office work.

I haven't slept well last night. I'm hoping that my bf will reply to my texts. Not knowing how he is for the day makes me worry sometimes. Well, he texted me this morning explaining why he can't reply last night. I was then beginning to think of so many things as i waited for his reply. Call it a paranoia.
I'm beginning to associate the things that i'm feeling very often towards my life with some wrong decisions i made. At some point i'm regretting it. I don't know how will i change the things i've done.

No comments: